Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sweet Dreams


This is the new-put-together-by-me dog Log Cabin.


Both Sadie and Jazz sniffed the new 50 lb box that I brought into the back yard late this afternoon. As I began cutting the tape and opening the box Sadie kept sniffing and trying to see what was inside the box. Once I had all the parts unwrapped and laying outside the box then both Sadie and Jazz decided I was going to be outside for awhile so they both flopped down on the ground with in inches of my 'work space'. I even had to make Sadie move a few times in order to flip over the frame in order to get the 'feet' put onto the bottom of the house. When I finally got it all put together, shingled slanted roof and all, I put the cushions inside and had both dogs go inside to check it out. They seemed to like it and by how quickly they got inside it tonight at "Bedtime" I think it's a keeper.
They are 'held' in by a white picket fence that surrounds them so they don't keep trying to catch wild life all night long. (That is a whole other story)
Sweet Dreams Sadie and Jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment