Saturday, September 22, 2012

Maya Realm???

In 1996, while living in Anchorage, AK, I began writing/journaling. I would grab my hard covered, line free journal and favorite gel pen and head to the local roaster, KBC. I'd order my favorite quad shot sludge with whatever syrup fancied my taste buds that day. Then I would go find a comfy chair to sit in and open my journal to the next blank page and begin writing.

From the hours of writing came many poems and short stories, 4 full journals worth. I started researching how to get published and in that process decided to come up with a pen name: Maya Realm.

It's been on my heart to start writing again...so here we are. 

I hope you enjoy the ride. :) 

2 comments:

  1. i love that you are feeding all your wonderful talents. I can't wait to read what you write.

    ReplyDelete